-
August 25th, 2007, 05:50 AM
#41
HB Forum Owner
3) david bowie wrong dave earlier
-
August 25th, 2007, 05:55 AM
#42
HB Forum Owner
I loved the body count stuff its a shame that his first amendment rights were violated over the cop killer song 14) Ice T
-
August 25th, 2007, 06:10 AM
#43
HB Forum Owner
-
August 25th, 2007, 03:54 PM
#44
moderator
Well now, THAT's what I'd call a rousing first round!
Thanks for giving it your all, you all! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
I see our reigning champion (ellanoize) is here along with 3 other CCool CContestants,
so what do ya say we get right down to beezwax and check out their answers!
Stormrider, you have 2 attaboys!
05) Alice Cooper is correct
18) Carole King is not correct
19) Boy George is correct
09) David Bowie is not correct
Wing nut, you have 2 attaboys!
08) John Denver is correct
20) Cher is correct
Ellanoize, you have 6 attaboys!
01) Pat Benatar is correct
02) Bono is correct
04) Chubby Checker is correct
06) Elvis Costello is correct
09) The Edge is correct
16) Iggy Pop is correct
Cass, you have 0 attagirls. Sorry but
20) Cheryl Ladd is not correct....but it is cool that you have Cheryl Stopplemore's
vinyl album. So do I!!! I used to know her, ya know!
Hey! That was some darn good playing folks! Let's see if you can come up with some more correct answers, in round two!
Here are the remaining Birth Names for you to peruse!
01
02
03 = David Robert Jones
04
05
06
07 = Walden Waldo Robert Cassotto
08
09
10 = Eithne Ni Bhraonain
11 = David Albert Cook
12 = Terence Nelhams
13 = Stanley Kirk Burrell
14 = Tracy Morrow
15 = William Broad
16
17 = Thomas Woodward
18 = Carole Yvette Marie Stevens
19
20
Good luck to yaz!
[img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Wink Dangerdale
-
August 25th, 2007, 10:19 PM
#45
Inactive Member
Is #13 Paul Stanley and #18 Connie Stevens
-
August 26th, 2007, 03:48 PM
#46
moderator
Add 3 more atta-boys Stormrider. Great work!
03 - David Bowie is correct
13 - MC Hammer is correct
14 - Ice T is correct
Sorry Gregg!
13 - Paul Stanley is not correct
18 - Connie Stevens is not correct
Thanks for playing. Keep them answers coming!
See ya later!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 29th, 2007, 05:11 AM
#47
moderator
Okay folks, in this particular game, HINT TIME coincides with our LIGHTNING ROUND.
Here's how it works. I will now give you a list of Stage Names.
All you need to do is match them up with the remaining Birth Names!
Our researchers tell us this will make it SUPER EASY but I still think it will take a knowledgable fan to figure them out.
Let's start the clock and see what happens! [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
So here are the remaining Stage Names:
Enya
Bobby Darin
Billy Idol
David Essex
Chaka Khan
Tom Jones
Adam Faith
And here are the remaining Birth Names:
07 = Walden Waldo Robert Cassotto
10 = Eithne Ni Bhraonain
11 = David Albert Cook
12 = Terence Nelhams
15 = William Broad
17 = Thomas Woodward
18 = Carole Yvette Marie Stevens
Good luck! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 29th, 2007, 07:49 AM
#48
HB Forum Owner
15 is Billy Idol
17 is tom jones
-
August 29th, 2007, 08:37 PM
#49
johnnyjosephemil
Guest
ok, I scrolled to the bottom without reading the answers. Here's what I got:
2.Bono
3.David Bowie
5.Alice Cooper
6.Elvis Costello
9.The Edge
16.Iggy Pop
19. Boy George. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 31st, 2007, 04:38 AM
#50
moderator
Well, that concludes another MUSIC TRIVIA game folks!
I hope you found it as enjoyable as I did! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Stormrider has picked up two more atta-boys in our lightning round!
This brings your total to 7 atta-boys stormrider and makes you our new champ! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] x7
Mr. Ella, you did great, again, with 6 atta-boys, in THIS game! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] x6
Wingnut is our third place winner, with 2 atta-boys! Way to go wingy! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] x2
Lemme see now, our champ, stormrider jumped ahead with these two answers:
15 = William Broad is indeed "Billy Idol"
17 = Thomas Woodward is indeed "Tom Jones"
Oh, and here are the unsolved five:
07 = Walden Waldo Robert Cassotto is Bobby Darin
10 = Eithne Ni Bhraonain is Enya
11 = David Albert Cook is David Essex
12 = Terence Nelhams is Adam Faith
18 = Carole Yvette Marie Stevens is Chaka Khan
Thanks for playing frustrated....I'll give you 7 "unofficial" atta-boys for your late, albeit correct answers!
Thanks again for joining us for another Music Trivia Game folks.
We'll be back a.s.a.p., if not sooner, with another one, for ewe.
I sincerely hope ewe'll join us!
See ewe then! [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] LMAO! Someone stop me!
Wink [img]wink.gif[/img] Dangerdale
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks